- I don't want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from.
- What happened to you? - I joined the Army.
- Dr. Erskine said that the serum wouldn't just effect my muscles, it would effect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing. Which means, um, I can't get drunk.
- I'm... Captain America.
- He's my friend.
- This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe nobody gets saved.
- I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us - if you need me - I'll be there.
- I know we're not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
- We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blame.
- Bucky. you've known me your entire life. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes... I'm not gonna fight you. You're my friend.
- Well, I couldn't leave my best girl. Not when she owes me a dance.
- Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky.