Booth ira en prison après avoir été piégé par un fonctionnaire du gouvernement, il finira par quitter son poste au FBI. Il deviendra formateur pour les nouvelles recrues du FBI avant de reprendre son ancien poste au FBI en collaboration avec l'agent Aubrey.
- Camille: The things that make you a great cop have nothing to do with the socks.
- Bones and I are just partners.
- No, the bookstore they ran out of copies, and it's book for dummies, not book for imbeciles.
- You know, Bones, I'm ... I'm glad that, uh ... we don't have any secrets between each other.
- Avalon: You never lost anything in that coma Agent Booth. You gained something.
- When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years, alright, it's always the guy who says, 'I knew.' I knew. Right from the beginning.... I'm that guy. Bones, I'm that guy. I know.
- Hey, FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
- Die for your partner. That's the way I look at it.
- What makes us human, Bones, is that we can feel compassion and regret.
- When Parker was born, everything changed in my life, everything.
- I love Canadian beer, and hockey. They kinda go hand in hand. I really love loud music and really sad music. I love this country. And I'm proud to have served in the military. I'm the luckiest man in the world because I got to spend time with your mother. And with you.